Hey I wanted to something different.
I thought it would be the fun to learn what people wanted to learn about.
I want to hear from you!
If you could take a minute of your time to tell me what is the single biggest challenge you are facing while planning your wedding right now?
A. It would mean the world to me
B. Most importantly I’ll be able to use that information to gear my posts to what you want to learn about
Please take the survey at
As I do every year, here is a list of my top requested from 2016
Top 20 requested songs
1. Cupid – Cupid Shuffle
2. V.I.C. – Wobble
3. Mr. C – Cha Cha Slide
4. Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars – Uptown Funk
5. Justin Timberlake – Can’t Stop The Feeling
5. Silento – Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae)
6. Ed Sheeran – Thinking Out Loud
7. Sir Mix-A-Lot -Baby Got Back
8. Spice Girls – Wanna Be
9. J Dash – WOP
10. Marcia Griffiths – Electric Slide
11. Pitbull ft John Ryan – Fireball
12 Vanilla Ice – Ice Ice Baby
13. Florida Georgia Line Ft Nelly – Cruise
14. Idina Menzel – Let It Go
15. John Legend – All of Me
16. Pitbull ft Ne-yo – Time Of Our Lives
17. Outcast – Hey Ya
18. Zac Brown Band – Chicken Fried
19. Garth Brooks – Friends In Low Places
20. Michael Jackson – The Way You Make Me Feel
Top First Dance songs
1. Er Sheeran – Thinking Out Loud
2. John Legend – All Of Me
3. Jason Mraz – I Won’t Up
4. Lee Brice – I Don’t Dance
5. Blake Shelton – God Gave Me You
Top Father / Daughter and Mother / Son Dance Songs
1. Louis Armstrong – What A Wonderful World
2. Rascal Flatts – My Wish
3. Garth Brooks – The Dance
4. Isreal Kamakawiwo’ole – Over The Rainbow
5. Ben E. King – Stand By Me
Top Bouquet toss songs
1. Beyonce – Single Ladies
2. Cindy Lauper – Girls Just Wanna Have fun
Top Garter Toss Song
1. Def Leppard – Pour Some Sugar On Me
2. Motley Crew Girls, Girls Girls
Your intrepid Dj’s braved the elements to bring Christmas cheer with GAIC at their Christmas party. Thanks to the staff at Maceli’s for all their help!
New review added!!
Go to the reviews page and check it out!
Your Djs had an awesome time in Manhattan celebrating Sonia & Stuart’s wedding. We want to thank the family that traveled from Argentina to join in the celebration! We would also like to thank the Prariewood staff and Complete music for their help.
Congratulations Jess & Gina. Your Djs had a great time albeit several weeks ago celebrating Jess & Gina’s wedding. Thanks to the Tallgrass Taphouse staff and Stefanie Marie Photography for their help in making a great wedding!
Congratulations Janette & Albert
Your Djs were back in Topeka to celebrate Janette and Albert’s wedding. Many thanks to the Kansas History Museum staff and 2 Become 1 studio
Congratulations Johna and Josh
Your Djs had a super awesome time celebrating Johna and Josh’s wedding. We also had tons of fun with the photo booth as well. We would like to that Maner conference center staff and Groupo Picante Photo Booth pictures coming soon!
Congratulations Crystal and Robin
Your Djs had a great wedding ceremony in Tonganoxie and a great reception Lawrence celebrating the “mawwiage” of Crystal and Robin
Thanks to the staff at the Fraternal Order of Eagles in Lawrence for their assistance.
Congratulations Sarah and Kurt
Your Djs had an absolutely awesome time celebrating Sarah and Kurt’s wedding! We would like to thank the Staff at Manhattan’s Sunset Zoo for all their help. Thanks to Element 35 Photography for their assistance as well.